Hello Everyone, We are back with Today’s Daily Quiz Answers of Amazon 19 July, 2020. Amazon offers daily quiz to let users win Exciting Prizes. These Prizes Include Amazon Pay Balance, HeadPhones, Mobile Phones and much more. However, You must keep one thing in Mind that this Quiz Starts at 8:00 am in the Morning and Ends at 12:00 pm. Therefore, to Play the Quiz you have to Wake Up before 12pm.
Play These Amazon Quiz Too –
- Mandela Day Quiz Answers
- Eureka Forbes Quiz Answers
- Sony SoundBar Quiz Answers
- Microsoft Modern PCs Quiz Answers
- Fast & Up Quiz Answers
- OnePlus Nord Quiz Answers
- Beauty Pantry Quiz Answers
I Hope you are Enjoying the Latest Free PayTM Cash Offers. However, You can also Try the Latest Refer & Earn Apps. This Post is for Amazon Daily Quiz Answers of 19 July, 2020. We only post the Correct Answers for the Latest ongoing Quiz. Meanwhile, you can easily Visit our Website for Daily Quiz Answers From Amazon.
The Correct Answers For Today’s Daily Quiz will give you a chance to Win Samsung M30s. To Play the Quiz you must have the Amazon Shopping APP. However, You can Also Try The Latest Trick to Watch Amazon Prime For Free.
About Amazon Daily Quiz – 19 July 2020
The Quiz Contains 5 Questions. Each Question will have 4 Options. All you have to do is take the Answer from our Website and give the Answer Correctly on the Amazon APP. There is no Time Limit to give the Answers. Therefore, you must Read the Answers Correctly before starting the Quiz. However, Both Android & IOS Users can Play this Quiz.
How To Play Amazon Daily Quiz?
- Firstly, Download the Amazon APP From PlayStore Or AppStore.
- Secondly, Login Or Sign Up Using Your Mobile Number.
- After that, Enter ‘Quiz’ in the Search Bar.
- Now Select the FunZone Quiz Banner.
- Scroll Down and Find Amazon Daily Quiz Banner.
- Tap on Today’s Quiz to Start the Quiz.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 19 July 2020 | Win Samsung M30s
A2. Martin Luther King Jr
A5. Robert Downey Jr
Today’s Quiz Details
- Win Samsung M30s From Today’s Quiz
- Quiz Starts at 8 AM and Ends at 12 PM
- Number of Questions are 5
- Number Of Winners are 3
- Winners will be declared on 19 July, 2020.