Amazon Independence day quiz, amazon independence day quiz answers, amazon daily quiz answers, amazon latest Freedom quiz answers
Hello Everyone, We are back with the Latest Amazon Quiz Answers. I Hope you have Given the correct Answers of today’s Amazon Quiz. You can visit our website for daily quiz answers. Amazon offers quiz to let users win Exciting Prizes. These Prizes Include Amazon Pay Balance, HeadPhones, Mobile Phones and much more. Therefore, to Play the Quiz you have to Download the Amazon Shopping APP.
Amazon Independence day Quiz brings you an opportunity to Win ₹20,000 Pay Balance. Independence Day Quiz On Amazon has a huge prize money. Therefore, you should participate in the Quiz with 100% correct answers. However, If you haven’t played the quiz before, please read the steps on how to play amazon quiz.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
- Firstly, Download the Amazon APP From PlayStore or AppStore.
- Secondly, Login Or Sign Up Using Your Mobile Number.
- After that, Enter ‘Quiz’ in the Search Bar.
- Now Select the FunZone Quiz Banner.
- Scroll Down and Find Independence Day Quiz Banner.
- Tap on the Banner and Start Answering the Questions.
About Amazon Independence Day Quiz
The Quiz Contains 5 Questions. Each Question will have 4 Options. All you have to do is take the Answer from our Website and give the Answer Correctly on the Amazon APP. There is no Time Limit to give the Answers. Therefore, you must Read the Answers Correctly before starting the Quiz.
Getting any questions incorrect makes you ineligible for winning this game. Therefore, Play with the Correct Answers to Enter the Lucky Draw.
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers Win ₹20,000 Pay Balance
Q1. Among all Indian Prime Ministers, who has hoisted the flag at the Red Fort for the maximum number of times?
A1. Jawaharlal Nehru
Q2. Which was India’s first civil disobedience movement launched by Mahatma Gandhi in 1917?
A2. Champaran Satyagraha
Q3. Which Amazon program assists Indian home-grown start-ups to build a brand etc.?
A3. Amazon LaunchPad
Q4. On 11th December, 1946 which future President was elected as the permanent Chairman of the Constituent Assembly of India?
A4. Rajendra Prasad
Q5. How many Indian small and medium businesses sell on Amazon?
A5. 6.5 Lakh
Well Done! You have Successfully Entered The Lucky Draw To Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Road To Freedom Quiz Details
- Stand A Chance To Win ₹10,000 Pay Balance From Amazon Independence day Quiz.
- Quiz Starts on 14th August 2020 and Ends on 31st August 2020
- Number of Questions are 5
- Number Of Winners are 5
- Winners will be announced by 21st August 2020
Latest Modded APPS APK
- JioSaavn Pro Mod APK Download – Free Premium Subscription
- Spotify Premium V8.55.66 MOD APK Download – Free Subscription
- SHAREit Mod Apk Download – No Ads, Fast File Sharing
Terms and Conditions
- This Contest will commence on 14th August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st August 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five)
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹10,000 Pay Balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.