Hello Everyone, We are back with the Latest Amazon Wheel of Fortune Quiz, 12 July 2020. This Quiz can be Played using Amazon Mobile APP Only.
Amazon Wheel of Fortune Quiz Contains only one Question. Therefore, if you want to Win this Quiz you have to Straight Away give one correct Answer. Winners will be decided by Amazon.
How To Play Amazon Wheel of Fortune Quiz?
- Firstly, Download the Amazon APP From PlayStore.
- Secondly, Login Or Sign Up Using Your Mobile Number.
- After that, Enter ‘Quiz’ in the Search Bar.
- Now Select the FunZone Quiz Banner.
- Scroll Down and Tap On Wheel of Fortune.
- Spin the Wheel and Answer the Question Correctly to Win.
Amazon Wheel of Fortune Quiz Answer – 12 July 2020
Question – What is the capital of the state of Manipur?
Answer – Imphal
- Amazon Pay Balance Of ₹20
- Amazon Free ₹50 Recharge
- Samsung M21
- Amazon ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Canon 200D Camera
Winners To Be Announced On
After Amazon confirms the winners, Amazon will contact each winner individually through email/SMS. Amazon will also post the winners names on This Page by 30th September 2020
1. Firstly, This Contest will be available from July 12, 2020 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to July 12, 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) only (“Contest Period”).
2. Secondly, To enter, you must, during the Contest Period: (a) sign-in to your Amazon.in account. If you do not have an account, you would need to sign-up for an Amazon.in account, to be able to enter into this Contest; (b) once signed-in, you can participate in the Contest by Firstly, navigating to the “Spin & Win” page; (c) Secondly, click on “Tap to Spin”. Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to click on the said “Tap to Spin” button; and (d) After that, based on the result of the spin, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
3. Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) Prize, and such slice will fall under either “Win” or “Chance to Win” category. A Prize, under either category, may be claimed subject to the following conditions: (a) “Win” category: However If the pointer stops on the slice(s) which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category.
Prize & Winners T&C
1. Firstly, Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details. (b) “Chance to Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots.
2. Secondly, Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category. However, The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
3. After that, If you do not respond within the given time period, or answer any question incorrectly, you will not be eligible to be declared as a winner of the Prize. Meanwhile, If you are eligible to win a Prize, you will also be required to prove your age, failing which, you will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to receive a Prize.
4. Moreover, All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize Note. Therefore, Only complete entries received during the Contest Period will be considered.