Hello everyone, we are here with a new trick which will help you to create whatsapp account with your Landline Number. We all use Whatsapp daily as a messaging application to contact our friends, family members and others. Whatsapp use data services to transfer the message from the sender to receiver, messages sent from whatsapp are encrypted therefore it is a secure paltform to conserve your valuable chats. We can also send images, videos, documents etc. Voice calling and video calling features are also added by whatsapp. A new Application is launched by whatsapp and it is whatsapp business.
About The Application – WhatsApp Business is a totally independent tool designed for the official WhatsApp client. Its task is to manage various aspects of your business account so customers can get in contact with your business via Whatsapp chat. The only requirement is that you register to gain official WhatsApp Business status. Create a business profile with helpful information for your customers like your address, business description, email address, and website.
MESSAGE MORE, WORK LESS
How to Use Whatsapp Using Landline Number?
- First of all download the Whatsapp Business Application.
- Open the app, agree to the terms and conditions and tap on Continue option.
- Now, a prompt will ask you to select your country code (+91 in case of India) and enter your contact number.
- Enter your landline number here. Remove the ‘0’ from the beginning of your landline number.
- The app will try to verify the number by sending an OTP on your listed contact number. Since it is a landline, you won’t be able to see message. Wait for a minute till verification by SMS fails.
- Next WhatsApp will show the other Call Me option. Tap on that.
- Now you will receive a call from WhatsApp on your landline wherein an automated voice will tell you your 6-digit verification code. Note this down carefully.
- Now enter this 6-digit OPT in your app. Doing so will verify your number.
- Once verification is complete, you can set up your profile picture, settings, About section to finish the setup process.
Once you have completed the setup, you can use WhatsApp on your smartphone using your landline number.
Visit Us Again For More Tricks.