Hello Everyone, I Hope You are Enjoying The Latest Redeem Code of PUBG Mobile. Get OverAchiever Title In PUBG Mobile With this Easy Trick. However, Grab PayTM Cash & Buy UC From The Earned Money. Meanwhile, This is So Far the Best Way to Get The Title. Most of the Time when you Play A Full Map, You Find People With A Purple Colour Tag Above their Head in Lobby. Having OverAchiever Title. We All Want This Title to Show Off, Before the Game Starts.
Therefore, Without Taking More time. We are going to tell you how to Get the OverAchiever Title For Free. There is no need to buy PUBG UC or Royale Pass to get this title. It Is Absolutely Free, In Other words you have to Collect 2800 Achievements Point. Achievement Points Are Gained By Completing Missions While Playing A Full Match. Moreover, Remember you must be on Platinum Tier to Complete These Missions. You Can Complete the Missions And Some Simple Tasks to Earn Points.
There are a total of 153 achievements, which are seperated into 7 groups.
- Glorious Moments
How To Get OverAchiever Title In PUBG Mobile?
- Firstly, Open PUBG Mobile on Your Phone.
- Secondly, Go To Missions Tab & Click On Achievements.
- After that, Know Your Achievement Points.
- If You are not having 2800 Points then you have to Complete More Missions.
- Meanwhile, You Can Easily Find the Easy Missions Which Only Requires Killing Enemies and Stuff Like that.
- However, Some Missions Needs New Friends To Be Added to your Friend List.
- So Enjoy Completing Missions and Collect OverAchiever Title For Free.
Grab More Rewards By Collecting Achievement Points
|100||Silver Fragment x30|
|250||Silver Fragment x50|
|500||PUBG Premium Crate Coupon x2|
|800||PUBG Premium Crate Coupon x3|
|1200||PUBG Premium Crate Coupon x4|
|1600||PUBG Premium Crate Coupon x5|
|2400||High Society Hat|
PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Update
- Firstly, This update requires approximately 1.97 GB of storage space on Android devices and 2.21 GB of storage space on iOS devices.
- Secondly, There is no downtime, and the game’s servers will not be taken offline for the PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update.
- However, the PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update’s expected release time is around 5:30 PM IST on 7th May.
Some of the essential additions to the PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update are
- Win94 with 2.7x Scope.
- Updated Miramar with Sandstorm.
- Canted Sight Available.
- New Classic Mode Content: Jungle Adventure in Sanhok.
- New Customizable Weapon System: Guncraft Finishes.
- Weapon: P90 in Arena Mode.
- Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground.
- Bluehole Mode: Brand New EvoGround Experience.
- New Anti-Cheating Implementation: Points Protection Against Cheater Kills.