PUBG Time Limit Remove, PUBG 6 Hours Limit Remove, How To Remove 6 Hours Limit In PUBG, Pubg gameplay restrictions Remove, PUBG Ki Time Limit kaise hatae
Hello Everyone, We are back with Another trick. This Time we are going to tell you about removing PUBG 6 Hours Limit. For This You Don’t Have to Change Your Country. This is the most legit and working Trick to remove. Before starting this, We would like to tell you about the Free PUBG UC Offers. You Can Grab These Codes for Free. Meanwhile, Make Sure To Check Out the Latest PUBG Free Premium Crates Offer.
This One is for all the PUBG Lovers. Most Of Have Clicked On Below 18+ Option. Because, This Notification Comes Soon After we Play PUBG For Than 6 Hours. This Limit Holds you to Play PUBG Mobile For More than 6 Hours. Therefore, To Play You Have To take A Break Of 30 Minutes. This Really Sucks these days. When We Are all Free Because Of The Lockdown. Locked Up At Our Homes, Got nothing to do. And This Message Keeps Popping Up. That You Can’t Play A Game without taking a Break of 30 Minutes. However, We will solve this issue for Our Users. Now Follow The trick and Play PUBG For Unlimited Hours.
How To Remove 6 Hours Limit In PUBG
- Firstly, Open PUBG Mobile Game Or Update It To The Latest Version.
- Secondly, Click On Settings.
- After that, You Will Find Many Options in The Settings.
- Now All you have to do is Scroll Down Settings Tab.
- You Will Find An Option As “Other”.
- Open The “Other” Settings Option.
- Now You Will Find GamePlay Management And A Button of Yes Or No.
- Press On The Yes Button.
- The Yes Button will be Filled with Yellow Colour.
- Now You Are Free To Play PUBG Mobile for Unlimited Hours.
Meanwhile, Please Keep One Thing In Mind That This is done to protect You. Keep Refreshing Yourself While Playing. Do Not Play This Game For More Than 8 Hours. Because, There are many cases that were recorded Earlier. Some of the PUBG Users Got Bad Neck And Even Died While Playing the Game. Stay Safe, Stay Healthy. However, Try This Trick For Yourself Only. Don’t Share this trick with Minors.