Hello Everyone, we are back with the Latest trick to update PUBG Mobile New ERA on iPhone. Therefore, read the steps carefully. However, The App is removed from the AppStore for Indian Users. Meanwhile, PUBG Mobile can’t be downloaded by using VPN Apps. Stop wasting your time downloading those VPN Apps. The New Update of PUBG Mobile can be easily downloaded on the iPhone. This trick is quite simple and everyone can try this.
I Hope You have tried the Latest Trick To Buy PUBG UC For Free. There are many websites promoting Free Redeem Codes of PUBG Mobile. But None of the Codes seem to Work. Therefore, we have provided a List of PUBG Redeem Codes collected from Various Official Platforms of PUBG. We will mention the Redeem codes of PUBG that are working right now. On the other hand, we will also give PUBG Redeem codes that have reached Redemption Limit.
- How To Get OverAchiever Title Fast In PUBG
- Remove 6 Hours Limit Pop-Up In PUBG
- Best Gun In PUBG Mobile
Before starting the steps, I would like to tell you that you users may find Developer Removed App Pop-Up. However, this Pop-up issue can be easily solved by Deleting the PUBG App from Your Phone.
- New Gmail Account
- New Mobile Number
Update PUBG Mobile New ERA on iPhone/IOS Devices
- Firstly, You have to Delete the Old PUBG Mobile APP From Your Mobile Phone.
- Secondly, Go To AppStore & Click on Your Profile.
- After that, Sign out From the Apple id you are currently using on your iPhone.
- After Signing Out, Go To This Link & Create A New Apple id.
- Now Enter Your Name, New Email Address & Select Country – United Kingdom
- Enter Your Indian Mobile Number by selecting Country Code – +91
- Now Fill the Captcha & Enter the Unique Code Received on your Email.
- After that, Verify Your Mobile Number by entering the Unique Code.
- Go To AppStore & Sign In with your New Apple id & Password.
- Now Search PUBG Mobile & Click on Get Button.
- You can download and enjoy the Latest PUBG Mobile Update on Your iPhone.
Facing Developer Removed App Problem
This problem can be easily solved by Uninstalling the PUBG Mobile From Your iPhone. After that, Open AppStore & Search for PUBG Mobile. Now you will be able to download The Latest Version of PUBG Mobile on your iPhone without using any VPN App. However, after updating the game you can Sign Out from your new apple id.
Update PUBG Mobile On Android Phones
- Firstly, Open the PUBG Mobile Official Website.
- Secondly, Download the Latest PUBG Mobile APK From the Website.
- After that, Install the New PUBG Mobile APK File.
- Now before Installation, you need to Allow Installation From Unknown Sources.
- After that, you can easily Install the App & Play PUBG Mobile New ERANGEL 2.0
PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update features
The new update will add the following features and modes to the game:
- New Classic Mode Gameplay: Erangel 2.0
- Livik Improvements (New Weapon M1014)
- Beyond A.C.E.-Themed Gameplay
- Payload Mode (v2.0) is coming back
- Halloween Infection Mode (available from October 23)
- Graphic Quality Upgrades
- Cheer Park: Training Ground Updates
- Island in the Lake at Cheer Park
- Cheer Park Halloween (available from October 23)