Transfer Money From Freecharge To Bank Account, Transfer Money From Paytm To Bank less than rs.100 , Payzapp Balance To Bank Account, Jiomoney to bank
Hello Readers, we have found a new trick to transfer wallet money to bank account. Transfer Freecharge wallet money to bank account easily. By downloading The Augmont App. Buy Gold & Silver In India Online using Freecharge, PayZapp.
About Augmont App
- Now buy lowest quantity of gold & silver @BEST PRICES GUARANTEED.
- Get the same delivered at your doorsteps in Addition sell back at the Highest Possible Price.
- Live Gold & Silver Price.
- Customer can start buying lowest quantity of gold & silver @Best Price.
- Accumulate over a period of time, with monthly SIP option.
- The gold & silver purchased by customers is physically stored in 3rd party lockers.
- Customers have multiple payment options including e-Wallets, CC, DC, E-Banking, and ITZ Cash to complete the purchase.
- Augmont covers all the pin codes across the country.
- Customers can also sell back the gold & silver available in the account and get the cash in their bank account within one working day.
How To Transfer Money From Freecharge, PayZapp, JioMoney
- Firstly Download the Augmont App.
- Secondly, Enter Your Mobile Number.
- After that, Enter Amount Of Gold That You Want To Buy.
- After that, it will ask your Name, State & Pincode.
- Now Select The Payment Option As Wallet and Click On Pay Now.
- Three wallets will be present There – Freecharge, JioMoney, PayZapp.
- Select The Wallet From Where You Want To Pay.
- Meanwhile, Enter the Number Where your Wallet Money is Present.
- Verify With The OTP.
- Click On Proceed.
How To Sell Gold From Augmont APP?
- Firstly, Open Augmont App.
- Secondly, Go To Secure Wallet option.
- Enter the Amount of Gold that you want to sell.
- Enter Your Bank Account Details.
- The sold amount of gold will be transferred to your bank account.
- However, There may be some deductions due to Tax.
How To Transfer Money From Paytm Wallet To Bank Account
- Firstly Download The Paytm App.
- Sign-In Using Your Number.
- No Kyc Needed For Transferring Your Paytm Wallet Money To Bank Account.
- Click On Passbook then Paytm Wallet, Click On Send Money To Bank.
- A Window Will Come Up. Enter Amount You Want To Transfer. For Example – ₹100;
- Remember Minimum Amount To Transfer is ₹100.
- Enter Your Bank Account Details And your Amount will be Transferred.
- Deduction of 5% Fee.
- For Instance Transfer of ₹100 – Amount(₹100) + Fee(5%) = Net Payable ₹105
How To Transfer Paytm Wallet Balance Less Then ₹100 To Bank Account
- Enter Gold In The Paytm App Search Option.
- Buy Gold, Pay Using Paytm Wallet.
- Buy any Amount of Gold.
- After That, Gold Can be sold.
- Sell the Gold, to your Bank Account.
- In Other Words, if you are unable to Transfer Paytm Money Less Then 100, use this trick.
Now You can easily transfer Freecharge Cashback to bank account. Simply Open FreeCharge App. After that, Go To Gold Section. Buy Gold and Pay using your Freecharge Wallet. Sell Gold to your bank account, after 48 Hours of Purchase.
Yes, You can easily Transfer Money From Freecharge to PayTM. Buy Gold From Freecharge Gold Section. Sell Gold after 48 Hours. Money will be transferred to your bank account. Now Open PayTM & Go to Add Money Option. Add Money & Pay Using Your Bank Account where you received Freecharge Gold Amount.